Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Don't Wanna Ill, I Just Wanna Chill......


Basically, since spring is here and the weather is supposed to get nicer, I mixed a bunch of tracks that I listen to or have listened to in the spring or summer. Or, tracks that remind me of said seasons for whatever reason. I even threw in the DJ Premier Remix of D'Angelo's track "Lady" from '96. The last 2 tracks I wasn't going to add, but I decided to throw them in at the last minute. Think of this as an added bonus.


Playlist:

1. Kool & The Gang - Summer Madness
2. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
3. Main Source - Just Hangin Out
4. Main Source - Just Hangin Out (Remix)
5. Reflection Eternal - The Blast
6. Hi-Tek - The Sun God (Feat. Common)
7. InI - Fakin Jax
8. D'Angelo - Lady (DJ Premier Remix) (Feat. AZ)
9. Nas - Fried Chicken (Feat. Busta Rhymes)
10. Gerald Wilson - California Soul
11. A.D.O.R. - Let It All Hang Out (Pete Rock Remix)
12. LL Cool J - Pink Cookies in a Plastic Bag Getting Crushed by Buildings (Easy Mo Bee Remix)
13. Esther Phillips - That's Alright With Me
14. Cesar Frazier - Funk It Up
15. Gang Starr - Ex Girl to the Next Girl
16. The Beatnuts - Fluid
17. A Tribe Called Quest - Spirits
18. EPMD - It's My Thing
19. Jay-Z - Ain't No (Feat. Foxy Brown)
20. Tyrone Thomas and the Whole Darn Family - 7 Minutes of Funk
21. Pleasure Web - Music Man
22. Percee P - No Time for Jokes (Madlib Remix) (Feat. Chalia 2na)

No comments:

Post a Comment