Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another one.......

So, for this past new years eve, I went to a party. I was asked to make a mix for said party. I did. People smiled and gave me pounds.

Note: When I came to the end of my original playlist, I decided to keep going. However, for some reason, Garageband decided to stop recording after an hour and change, so that is why the mix ends rather abruptly. To sum it up, I stopped using Garageband and switched to Audacity.


Playlist:

1. The Roots - Proceed II
2. Sylvia Striplin - Can't Turn Me Away
3. Junior M.A.F.I.A. - Get Money
4. Method Man & Redman - Cheka
5. Redman - How You Get Down?
6. Erick Sermon - Funkorama (Feat. Redman)
7. The Alkaholiks - Coast II Coast
8. The Fugees - Fu-gee-la
9. Q-Tip - Let's Ride
10. 88 Keys - Stay Up (Feat. Kanye West)
11. Jay-Z - Brooklyn Go Hard (Feat. Santigold)
12. Latryx - Lady Don't Tek No
13. Too $hort - Just Another Day
14. Method Man & Redman - Y.O.U.
15. Jay-Z - Reservoir Dogs (Feat. The LOX and Beanie Siegel)
16. Jay-Z - Get My Shit Off (Blended with Camp Lo - Luchini)
17. Camp Lo - Luchini
18. Busta Rhymes - Everything Remains Raw
19. B.R. Gunna - Do Ya Thang (Feat. J Dilla)
20. Q-Tip - Vivrant Thing
21. Royce Da 5'9" - Boom

No comments:

Post a Comment