Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Little Something to Wet Your Appetite.......

This one I didn't plan on doing. I didn't have enough time to put together one of the mixes that I've been working on, but I did have 45 minutes to kill. So, I just turned on my Technics, and did a little mixing (or in this case, freestyling). Vinyl only on this one. No Serato whatsoever. Just straight wax. This is just a little something to wet your appetite until the next proper mixtape. Stay tuned....

Download

1. B Money - Interlude
2. NYG'z - Giantz ta This
3. D'Angelo - Devil's Pie
4. Tha Alkaholiks - Read My Lips
5. Diamond D - You Can't Front (Feat. Sadat X & Lord Finesse)
6. A Tribe Called Quest - Jazz (We've Got) (Re-recording)
7. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice (Diamond D Remix)
8. Common - Car Horn
9. Pete Rock & CL Smooth - Escapism
10. Nas - Life's a Bitch (Feat. AZ)
11. Frank N Dank - Love (Is a Thing of the Past)
12. Patrice Rushen - Before the Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment